8 Signs You Should Leave Her Alone by Erika Jordan
You know women like to be pursued, but when is it time to throw in the towel and call it a loss? I’m going to tell you.. but remember there are too many variables for any rule to apply to all but these guidelines, although not fun to hear, can save you from ending up on Tinder Nightmares.
First of all let’s get your expectations in check! Not every girl will be attracted to you. When you’re pursuing a girl you expect to get more when you give more. You buy her dinner, take her shopping and rub her feet then expect her to let you slip your hand up her skirt. Stop that. You can’t make a girl like you. She either likes you and your princess treatments makes her swoon or she doesn’t like you and she’s texting her boyfriend while she’s trying on that dress you got.
- Never send more than 3 texts without a response. Nothing says “I have no life” quicker than a text at 1pm, 2pm, 2:45, 3:12…. Stop yourself when you pick up the phone to text “hi” for the 6th time today or decide to engage in a conversation with her without her response while you attempt to translate her silence.
- She’s made excuses all 5 times you asked her out without offering up a back up option.
- She’s constantly talking about other guys.
- Be honest with yourself. If it takes you 4 emails, 5 phone calls and 12 texts over the course of 10 days to get 1 response from her she’s just not that into you.
- If she is pursuing a friend of yours let it run it’s course before you try to work your magic.
- If you sit next to her and she gets up to sit some place else, abort the mission.
- If she explicitly rejects you. If she looks you in the eye and says “I’m not interested,” (or something like that) you should believe her. At that point she would need to come around on her own, no amount of increased effort will genuinely change how she feels.
- Don’t burn the bridge! So many guys get angry when they get rejected and this is a big mistake! Just because you’re not her cup of tea doesn’t mean she doesn’t have a friend you should meet or can introduce you to a new work opportunity. Your anger comes from your ego and it’s only limiting your options.
You can’t always get what you want but you sure as hell can increase your chances! Start the conversation today at www.PlaymatePickup.com
Erika Jordan, ACS, Certified Love Coach
Selected For You »
Stuff You’ll Like »
More Stuff You’ll Like »